over the rainbow

over the rainbow

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New years Eve Jello Shots!!!!




So my sister requested I make some jello shots... since I have made the layered rainbow jello before and it was a HUGE HIT! So beings it was my first time making jello shots and I am known to make pretty potent drinks I looked up some recipes and starting making jello. I started around 11pm and didn't get done til about 4am. Here is the jello shots :)

WE will start with the layered jello... took the longest!




After a couple hours... i was finally ready to move on to the orange jello shots and lemon shots!!!



After these... I started on the midori sour gummy bear shots.




I started layering shots... on the left is leftover midori at the bottom... then blue raspberry, then topped off with cherry jello mixed with peach schnapps. On the right side is more blue raspberry with a gummy bear and the cherry and peach schnapps!



My favorite candy growing up was the gummy fruit slices... i found them in mini size and I knew they wuld be perfect garnishes for the shot glasses :)


I revisted the coffee shots again... this time I added CHOCOLATE AND IT WAS AMAZING!






My sister at most of these before I got a chance to take a decent picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment